The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) are online assessments, designed to provide an integrated and deeper learning experience.
Every year, ICAS papers are developed by a team of subject matter experts. All the papers are moderated by experienced professors and teachers to ensure its quality and relevancy to the students.
ICAS assessments are conducted by schools under examination conditions. Administration guidelines are provided to every teacher to ensure the same assessment conditions are practised while sitting ICAS
Benefits for joining ICAS
- Provide objective ranking of performance
- Encourage students to attain greater academic success
- Require students to think beyond the classroom
- All students will receive printed certificates of achievement (provided by UNSW Global)
- An annual competition
- Designed for rcognising academic excellence for high potential students
- All students receive a general overview of their performance and awards which can be used to build their academic portfolios
- Provides additional challenge and extension within a competitive environment for high achieving students
- Highest performing students have an opportunity to win medals and attend medal ceremonies held annually
Frequently Asked Questions About ICAS
What Others Are Saying
"Personally, I like Physics very much. I have a deeper understanding of Science after participating the ICAS Science Subject assessment. I hope I can be the researcher or scientist to contribute to the society in future."
Student Siu Ting SIN
"The price of ICAS is affordable and it comes from the University of New Wales, Australia. Thus, it has a certain authority and prestige."
Scan the QR code to watch the interview.
"ICAS has taught me a lot of extracurricular knowledge that I can't learn from school. For example, there is an article ear structure in ICAS English paper."
Student Wai Tsun CHEUNG
"The knowledge in school is very limited. ICAS enables children to learn extracurricular knowledge outside classroom. Comparing to other competitions, its diagnostic report reflects the children's strength, weaknesses and their performance."
Scan the QRCode to watch the interview.
"It has the picture with each question in ICAS, the pictures can guide me to answer the questions. The ICAS certificate can be the reference to help me for secondary school application."
Student Aaron Ca Chun CHAN
"ICAS is more diversified comparing to other singular competitions. Questions are direct, and children can finish the questions without any pressure."
Scan QRCode to watch the interview
"My favourite subject is English, ICAS has strengthened my confidence in English. I found that I have capability in English."
Student Tsun Hong KWOK
"The price for ICAS is value-for-money, I felt very ease as it has held in the school. Principals and teachers have also mentioned ICAS in the open days and seminars in secondary schools. ICAS has certain degree of recognition."
Scan the QRCode to watch the interview
Email us for more details
Email us if you have any questions regarding ICAS, we would like to hear from you.